When you browse this site and complete any form, you will provide certain information to us and we will learn, collect, and use certain information about you for various purposes, as more fully set forth in this Policy.
By using or accessing the site, you agree that you have read and understood this Policy, and acknowledge and consent to the learning, collection, use and sharing of your information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with any portion of this Policy, you are prohibited from using or accessing the site.
Information we collect and use
Our primary purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with our products and services, but we will also use this information in connection with the operation and improvement of the site and our business.
When you access, visit. register for and otherwise use the site, we will learn, collect, store and use:
- personally identifiable data and information about you, such as your name, physical and/or electronic mail address, telephone, or mobile numbers, and other data or information that can be used to specifically identify you (all such personal data and information is collectively referred to herein as, “Personal Information”); and
- non-personally identifiable information about you, such demographic information, location, age, gender, and data on your use of the site and other online activity (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”).
Personal Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information are together referred to herein as “Information”.
Using this site:
When you access, visit and use the site, we automatically receive and store the uniform resource locator of the prior webpage that you were on if such exists. We also receive and store additional Information such as your internet protocol (IP) address, browser types, and other statistical data involving your access, browsing and use of the site. This Information is generally collected passively using various technologies, but this Information may also be provided by you through interactions or communications with the site or us.
In order to use or obtain certain products or services offered on or through the site, we will request, and you will need to provide us with, Personal Information such as your name, email address, telephone, or mobile numbers. Registered users who sign up for any webinars, trials, or other product or service must also provide billing and credit card information. We will use this Information to provide our products and services to you, in connection with our business and operations and in other ways that are provided in this Policy. We may also collect certain other Information from you such as demographic information. Providing this information is optional, and is not required.
We may also collect Information when you interact with the site’s or our customer service in order to assist you or maintain or improve the site.
Cookies and tracking technology
- through your browser, computer, mobile device, or tablet to ensure site functionality,
- through pixel tags, web beacons, or clear GIFs, or
- through your IP Address.
For example, we use programs, software and/or applications, including, without limitation, Google Analytics, to analyse typical user behavior, improve the site or in connection with our business or operations; and, for security purposes and to ensure the availability of the site, we may also use programs, software and applications to monitor network traffic, identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage to this site.
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
There are also certain third-party cookies that reside on our site that collect Personal Information, such as information that uniquely identifies your IP address, browser and internet device, that may be used by these third parties to, among other things, build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on this site and/or other sites.
Your browser may provide you with the option to refuse some or all browser cookies. You may also be able to remove cookies from your browser. For more information about how to manage browser cookies, please follow the instructions provided by your browser.
How we use your information
The International Day Trading Academy uses your Information, including Personal Information, in connection with the operation, development and improvement of this site and other products and services offered by the International Day Trading Academy, the operation and billing of your account and/or membership, and for other uses consistent with this Policy. The International Day Trading Academy may use your Personal Information for any purpose related to their business or operations, including, without limitation, the following:
- to provide our products and services, operate this site and respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests,
- to manage your account and/or membership, subscription and other billing purposes,
- to deliver marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including ads or offers tailored to you from us or our affiliates,
- to personalize your experience on the site,
- to verify your identity and/or location in order to allow access to your accounts, and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of account and Personal Information,
- to allow you to participate in surveys and other forms of market research, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities (some of these activities may have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how Personal Information is used and shared),
- for general business purposes, to otherwise manage and operate the site, develop new services and products, and conduct the business and operations of the International Day Trading Academy and its affiliates, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the site, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, and
- to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERM OR PROVISION OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS site OR THE PRODUCTS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREBY SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THIS POLICY
Links to other websites
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from this site, nor the information or content contained in such websites, nor any third party’s use of Information or other data or information which we have sold, disclosure, shared or otherwise provided to them. Please remember that when you use a link to go from this site to another website, this Policy is no longer in effect. Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including those that have a link on this site, are subject to that website’s rules, terms and conditions, and/or policies.