Trading Futures Utilizing Margin:
Futures and other products on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors.
– Margin is defined as: The trading of securities with money borrowed from a broker. This has the effect of allowing you to trade a larger position in the market than you could otherwise trade based on your account balance. This has the potential effect of magnifying any profit you make from the trade as well as the potential effect of magnifying the loss made on the trade. This is why the term ‘high level of risk’ is used to describe ‘Futures Trading”.
– Margin (Leverage): The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in any futures trading product/s, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with futures trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Trading Risk Warning:
– Trading futures and other products on margin carries two primary risks:
1. You have a risk of gaining money every time you take a trade. This is typically referred to as a winning trade.
2. You have a risk of losing money every time you take a trade. This is typically referred to as a losing trade.
– Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Hypothetical Performance Disclosure:
– Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown; in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all which can adversely affect trading results.
Past Performance Customer Caution Notice:
– The past performance of this product is not and should not be taken as an indication of future performance. Caution should be exercised in assessing past performance. This product, like all other financial products, is subject to market forces and unpredictable events that may adversely affect future performance. All results referred to by IDTA Pty Ltd should be considered as Hypothetical in nature unless disclaimed and proven otherwise.
Privacy and Security Policy:
– At I.D.T.A we recognize that the privacy and security of personal information is vital to both personal and business integrity. Our Privacy and Security Policy applies to all of the products, services and websites offered by I.D.T.A Pty Ltd and its affiliated companies. You can view the Privacy and Security Policy here.
Information Integrity and Protection Policy:
– In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information from you: information that you provide when registering for promotional products or services. This information will only be used for information and promotional services that directly relate to your registered interest.
– I.D.T.A Pty Ltd does not sell, distribute or disclose your personal information for any reason and to un-subscribe from our mailing list please click on the un-subscribe link at the bottom of the relevant email.
– If you would like to contact I.D.T.A HQ, you can send any comments or questions on our contact page here.
Online Banking Information:
– If you a member and would like to take advantage of our Online Banking Facilities provided by Westpac, CBA or Pay Pal, please note the following:
- The I.D.T.A Pty Ltd ACN is: 165 005 550.
- The I.D.T.A Pty Ltd Transaction Currency is AUD (in Australia and New Zealand) and hence all transactions are processed in AUD.
- The I.D.T.A Pty Ltd Transaction Currency is Region and Currency specific outside Australia and New Zealand.
- Refund Policy — All refunds are determined on a case by case basis. Refunds will be handled in accordance with the procedures outlined in the Financial Services Guide (FSG) here.
Online Financial Transfer and Encryption Security Policy:
When purchasing from I.D.T.A Pty Ltd your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology through Westpac Bank and/or Pay Pal.
128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us here.